Amazon link: http://astore.amazon.ca/aikidofy1-20
we leverage the executive coaching discipline, by planting the right question, in order to grow the right answer.
the application of typical mechanics and elements of Aikido philosophy (e.g., commitment, mental victory, power of focus, continuous improvement, training, body mind connection) to other areas of life activities, typically as leadership, coaching for success, encourage engagement with inner self and committing to fulfilling goals or to live , life on purpose.
“Aikidofication is exciting because it promises to make the hard stuff in life, achievable and more fun, when you learn the physical aspect of a movement you will internalize it thus being able to deploy it at mental, social, organizational and spiritual level ”
2- Back ground of Aikido: it is founded by Morihei Ueshiba who is rightly known as one of the world’s greatest martial artists and thinker for his creation of aikido, the synthesis of his superb technique and his profound spiritual insight into the nature of the universe. Aikido is much more than just another fighting style, it is a holistic approach to life that Morihei described as “a divine path inspired by the gods that leads to truth, goodness, and beauty. so aikido doesn’t only considered as a form of self-defense and martial art that uses locks, holds, throws, and the opponent’s own movements. Actually it uses very sophisticated dynamics to blend, go with the flow, harvest the energy of the attacker and leverage to the advantage of peace by neutralizing it.
3- Entrepreneurial lessons.
– Aikido emphasizes the blending, rather than resisting, of energy from an attacker (or situation).
– First principle of aikido is awareness of self and others. Aware of the moment with full presence.
– Second principle is adaptability, by being aware and adaptable you will be able to harmonize the relationship in what ever forms it approaches you.
– Third principle is Harvesting: Foster harmonization into dynamics, harnessing and leveraging the opponent energy into your advantage.
to be continue, keep tuned
– Ask questions to see how this unique conceptual application can help your entrepreneurial endeavors
Click to bellow to see the Mind Map.
Proverb: “If you have to do it hard to get it to work, you are not doing it correctly!”